What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A “Do It Yourself” guide to inspecting a used vehicle
- Tell if a cooling system has had proper maintenance by looking at the color of the antifreeze/coolant
- Look at the engine oil and tell whether or not the engine has had regular oil changes
- Spot poor front end alignment by inspecting the tread wear on the front tires
- Get live links to many of the top used car sales and information web sites
- Get a printable comprehensive, detailed inspection checklist
- Recognize a worn out engine by the smell of it’s exhaust
- Reveal hidden body repair work using a magnet
- Get a complete automotive glossary of terms
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Inspect Before You Buy scores 73.49/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.inspectausedcar.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $3.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: inspectausedcar.com you’ll also be taken through to inspectausedcar.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)